Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Novice's Plight



In situations like these you come to know, How difficult it is to be with the flow?
I wonder whether it can be called a 'flow'
When the speed is sluggishly slow?

I will my body to sit it through,
But how can I will my mind not to do
What it has been destined forever to,
That is to think and think it through?

This guy talks of 'defensive mechanism'
When it's a question of 'survival of organism'?
I wonder why time plays such games
Wish it ticked relatively than being the same

Wish S K Srinivasan was right here
At least he would say something to cheer Even if it was not so dear It would remove the boredom sheer?

Questions, answers - answers, questions
What a hopeless situation?
Is there gonna be any salvation?
Would like it even at the price of mutation?

The topic of the discussion is 'Go/No go'
I am wondering if I should miss the show He asks, "why spend more time on this?"
At least I am thinking as he is.

Talking as he does about 'Clarification'
Can he give me a justification?
Why is he working on the assumption
That we can, in some way, survive the situation?

I have got to survive and not run
I wont let him have that fun
Thankful that I have no gun
And I am not intending pun.

God, when is it gonna end
Wish there was earthquake god send
Thankful that he moved a slide
At least there's one less in the ride?

Everyone knows the end's not near
But still the session-break is dear
Well its like capital punishment
There's still some 'life' in postponement.


- Sarit Guha Thakurta
  10 November, 2005
 

No comments: